Thursday, July 27, 2006

Johnny's Pizza

Well, I'm sitting here eating Johnny's Pizza for the last time (at least for a while!) There's not a Johnny's Pizza in Texas. (at least that I know of)

It's lunchtime and the office ordered the pizza for us. I've got so much to do, but it's all at the house, so I can't get it done till after work. I'm tired just thinking about the next 48 hours. I really wish that I didn't have to work today or tomorrow.

Although I dread the long drive, I am soooo looking forward to moving into our new house and starting our new lives. We purchased some new furniture, but they won't deliver the living room set until around the 10th!!!! I'm furious but I'll get over it.

Well lunch is over with now, so I better get back before I get fired, lol (yeah right!!!)

No comments: