Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Well folks......

In case you haven't heard, Chris and I are moving to TEXAS!
We've both accepted jobs with the company that I work with, and we will be in the Round Rock office.

We went to TEXAS this weekend, and found a GORGEOUS home to lease!
I'll post pictures when we move in.

I'll do my best to keep our adventures updated here.

We went to San Antonio on Sunday to visit my cousin Brenda. She took us to a Mexican place called "Mamacitas" It was great! The inside of the building looked like it was in the center of a little mexican village in the middle of all the buildings! The ceiling was made to look like the night sky with stars. If you watched, you'd even see a few shooting stars too!
The food was wonderful. Wonderful atmosphere. We both loved it and can't wait to go back!

This was Chris' birthday and also our 2nd anniversary. We really had a wonderful time and so look forward to starting our life in TEXAS!

That's all for now I guess!

No comments: