Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saying goodbye

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to Carol. Carol and I started at AFPG within a couple of weeks of each other and have been friends since. We're completely opposite of each other, but alike in so many ways. I have always been able to bounce ideas off Carol and get a true response from her.

I know we'll be talking on a weekly (if not daily) basis for work, and we'll continue to keep in touch as friends too. True friendships don't die. Besides Carol and her husband are going to be adopting a baby soon, and I will just have to make the trip back to Monroe to take some photos for her!!

Still, it was sad to give her one last hug and say goodbye. I'll miss being able to drop by her door and roll my eyes at her.

I'm gonna miss you, Carol, but hope to see you again soon.

No comments: