Friday, February 08, 2008

Day 2 in Chicago

The graduation was great! We couldn't find Ryan in the group through the whole ceremony, and when we found him afterwards, he was looked shocked to see us! Since flights had been cancelled on Wednesday, he figured we would be able to come. We got to spend a little time with him and we went to buy some Navy stuff, lol. I got a Navy Mom license plate holder, mug, cap and sailor bear that plays Anchors Aweigh.

Ryan looks sooo handsome in his uniform!! I found him in a few of the pictures when we got back to the hotel, but even with my zoom lens, he was too far away to see! lol
We had to come back to the hotel and wait for him to process to his new school. He will call us when he's finished and hopefully he will have leave for the whole weekend!! We'd like to go into Chicago tomorrow and see some things!

I've been trying to upload photos for the past 1/2 hour and blogger is giving me a fit!!! So I'm just going to post this one for now. Will post more later!


Offically in the United States Navy!!!!!

No comments: