Thursday, February 07, 2008

Chicago!!

I have arrived in Chicago!! After a bumpy plane ride next to a VERY RUDE (w)ITCH!!!
I wanted to choke her. I couldn't lean back because I am a nice person and the guy behind me was already stuffed into his tiny seat. The guy in front of me had NO problem leaning back to the point he was in my face!! I couldn't look at a magazine without holding it in the aisle and then I couldn't see it because the tiny light wouldn't reach it. The (w)ITCH beside me made herself VERY comfortable. She leaned her seat back, stretched her legs out and slumped sideways in her seat. Three times, she put her foot on my laptop under the seat in front of me. I promptly kicked her foot back to her side. She stayed that way the WHOLE trip. She sat up as we landed and were on the tarmac. Then she opened up the window and promptly put her ugly face up in the window so I couldn't see anything. I had to look out the window across the aisle. Let me tell you....that plane was TINY. MY butt BARELY fit into that seat!!!!!! They need to make planes and seatbeltf for FAT people. LOL

When the plane took off and for a while in the air, I was so dizzy! I thought I was going to pass out!!! When we landed, it was better!! lol I went to get my luggage since Momma & Brianna won't be here until close to 3pm. Well, Momma had told me to wait for them at the terminal that they would arrive at. NOT!!!! After picking up my bag, I couldn't get back in!!!! lol I had to take the transit train to the International Terminal to sit at a Food court. That's where I'm at now.

So, it's 10am, Mom & Bri arrive around 3......You do the math.......I'll be here!!!

Well I can't see much from the terminal, but on the transit ride here, SNOW!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF SNOW!!!! Not coming down, but several inches were on the cars in the parking areas. Hopefully after Mom & Bri get here, I can get some photos made!!!

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm SO glad that our planes were not cancelled like they were yesterday! I would have hated for Ryan to get to go through this awesome event and none of his family to witness it. God is on our side!! He stopped the snow for us to get here....Lets just hope he doesn't plan on keeping us here after Sunday!!! lol

Unitl later.....chillin in the food court......

No comments: